Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry stream selects highly skilled workers or individuals aspiring to permanently reside in Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia PNP Requirements:
- Active Express Entry profile;
- 21 to 55 years old;
- At least 1 year of work experience in Nova Scotia within the 3 years of application date;
- Have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent ECA;
- Minimum English or French language score at CLB7 for NOC 0 and A; while you need CLB5 FOR NOC B positions.
- A full-time job offer in one of the target occupations that are identified in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry guide.
Note: Category B does not require a job offer. But, the stream has not opened for an intake since 2018. Learn more about it here.
- A score of 67 points or more in the six selection factors on the stream.
- Proof of financial resources to be able to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.
- Intention to live and permanently settle in Nova Scotia province.
More details here