Nova Scotia’s PNP Labour Market Priorities Stream nominates candidates from Express Entry Pool who meet provincial labour market needs. Only the candidates who receive a nomination letter from Nova Scotia are eligible to apply.
Nova Scotia PNP Requirements:
- Must meet minimum work experience requirements under the Express Entry stream you are qualified for;
- Have received a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program within the Express Entry system;
- Must meet draw-specific eligibility requirements that are outlined in NSOI’s draw announcement.
- Must submit an application within 30 calendar days from the date your letter of interest was issued;
- Must have proof of settlement funds to establish permanent residence in Nova Scotia, the immigration costs and travel expenses as well;
- Have legal status in your current country of residence
- Must meet express entry eligibility criteria at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest.
More details in the links below: