Saskatchewan PNP has only 1 dedicated Express Entry stream: The International Skilled Worker. Monitor Immigrate to Saskatchewan for future reopen announcements.
Eligibility requirements for International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan PNP Express Entry
- Must meet eligibility requirements for one of the programs under Express Entry and have Express Entry profile number and a Job Seeker Validation Code
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid for Saskatchewan Immigration (*This scoring system is similar to FSW 100 points scoring system. You can find the scoring table in the application guide below)
- Must have a certificate of qualification (aka a letter of invitation) in their skilled trade, issued by the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission in case the work experience is in a skilled trade.
- Must provide Language Test results that match your Language Test entries in the EE profile.
- Must have Educational Credential Assessment done for minimum education of a diploma, certificate or degree that is comparable to the Canadian education system.
- Must have work experience in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
- Must have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
- Must have proof of legal status, if currently residing in Canada.
Find more details in the links below;
Program page: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Application Guide for the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-category/ SINP In-Demand Occupation List:
For immigration services, you can contact them through:
Email: [email protected]
Physical Address: 7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street, Regina, SK, Canada, S4P 2C8